We can all struggle with the task of getting Organized. At times it can feel like such a daunting task.
But I want to inspire you with………
10 Reasons WHY you NEED to be Organized
If our environment is a state of calm and peace, so is our mind. When we are organized we have less stress, we are mentally at peace
Bottom line it just feels good! Remember this feeling, this will keep you moving forward
You will save money because you won’t be buying duplicate items, being organized allows you to see and know what you already have
You will save so much time being organized. The amount of time you will get back by not searching for things is priceless
You will feel more in control of your life when you are Organized. You won’t be letting anyone down by forgetting things or being late for something
Being Organized enables you to plan goals and have the time to follow through with them
More time with Loved Ones
Who doesn’t want more time with our loved ones, being Organized allows you this pleasure
More Free Time
You will have more time to do the things you love
Save Brain Power
And a bonus reason…..
If this isn’t happiness I don’t know what is ( read here why they sleep on this ugly, wrinkled sheet )
- Getting rid of excess clutter would eliminate 40% of the housework in an average home ~ National Soap and Detergent Association
- IKEA did a survey of customers in which 31% reported that they were more satisfied after clearing out their closets than they were after sex ~ napo.net (WHAT??!!??)
- The average office employee spends 1.5 hours a day (6 weeks per year) looking for things ~ organizedworld.com
- 80% of what we keep we never use ~ napo.net
- We wear 20% of the clothes we own, 80% of the time – the rest hangs there, just in case ~ napo.net
- 80% of the clutter in homes is a result of disorganization, not lack of space ~ napo.net
Do any of these facts apply to you? Are you part of these statistics?
Thanks for stopping by Less This Mess!